The Butler County Recycling and Solid Waste District offer several useful programs to help residents protect the environment. Morgan Township supports and encourages all residents to participate in recycling.
- Everyday Household Products:
- You can recycle the following items at a drop box or at the curb: Newspapers, magazines, junk mail, phone books, brown paper bags, office paper, cardboard, paperboard (such as cereal boxes), plastic bottles/jugs, milk cartons/juice boxes (remove lid/straw), glass bottles & food jars, aluminum cans, steel cans and empty aerosol cans (remove tip). Please see Rumpke’s website for a full detailed list of items.
- Two recycling drop off stations are available to residents and emptied on Mondays and Thursdays each week.
- Township Administration Building, 3141 Chapel Rd.
- Shandon Fire Station, 4765 State Rt. 126
- Residents should contact an area waste hauler to set up household trash collection and curbside recycling. Haulers in the area include Rumpke (742-2900) and CSI Waste (771-4200).
- Cohen Hamilton
105 Black St., Hamilton, OH 45011
- (513) 863-3474
- Accepted Items: computer towers, computer peripherals, fax machines, printers, copiers, laptops, cable/satellite boxes, DVR/DVD/Video players, microwaves, etc. no charge, monitors and televisions for a fee, call for details.
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore
896 Fairview Avenue, Hamilton, OH 45015
- (513) 893-1102
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm Sat: 9am- 5pm
- Accepted Items: All computers (working/non-working), computer monitors and computer peripherals. DO NOT bring televisions
- Ohio Valley Goodwill/Fairfield
- 4605 Dixie Hwy., Fairfield, OH 45014
- (513) 939-0020
- Accepted items: All sizes of televisions (NO console TV's) in working condition with remote control), CPUs, computer monitors, computer peripherals, DVDs, VCRs, video game consoles, old stereo equipment, cell phones, cordless devices, etc.
- Best Buy
- All CPUs, computers, monitors, computer peripherals, cell phones, DVD players, etc. Televisions (working/non-working) in the following sizes are accepted: traditional cathode ray tube televisions (up to 32 inches diagonally measured) and plasma and LCD televisions (up to 60 inches). FEE applies for TV recycling. 3 ITEM PER HOUSEHOLD PER DAY LIMIT. Contact your local Best Buy Store for details.
- Area Staples stores accept outdated/unwanted computers and computer equipment for recycling at no charge. Contact your local Staples store for details.